What is WebBuddy?
WebBuddy is a value service that we provide to help care for and maintain company websites for small business owners and entrepreneurs who do not have the time or expertise to do it themselves. WebBuddy is committed to be the dedicated care centre for your ongoing website needs.
The idea of a ‘website care centre’ was born when we got inspired by the concept of a childcare centre; we believe your business website deserves the care and attention from our buddy team to help you keep it running smoothly every single day.
Is WebBuddy for me?
WebBuddy’s services are suitable for small business owners and entrepreneurs who face the following challenges:
1. You have no time to manage your website yourself;
2. You or your team members do not have the IT expertise to maintain it effectively;
3. You don’t like the work of maintaining the website yourself or you prefer to outsource it to others;
4. You find it too costly to hire an in-house web developer or pay them every time you need to update something on your website.
If you answered yes to any of the above, WebBuddy’s services is the solution that will make your life much easier!
At WebBuddy, our mission is to provide busy business owners like you with a trusted service that you can rely upon to take care of all the maintenance work that is required to keep your website running smoothly day after day, and to proactively protect your websites from potential risks and attacks – all without active effort on your part.
It is our goal to provide our customers with a personalised experience, taking care of your websites like they are our own. Our team is located in Singapore and we are committed to supporting you and your business in the long run 🙂
What do your services include?
1. Content updates – Simply inform us what text/image updates you need for your website and we will do it for you
2. Software updates – We will perform all software updates for website proactively
3. Backups – We will help you to do daily backup of your website assets so you won’t have to worry about losing important data
4. Security – We will implement the necessary security measures to strengthen your website and safeguard it from hackers
5. Tracking & reporting – We will proactively update you on the status and key traffic metrics of your website every month
You can choose between different pricing plans which include different features, and you can choose to be billed annually or monthly (save 20% when you pay annually).
To find out more about the services included in each pricing plan, kindly visit our pricing page for more details.
How much does it cost?
You can choose to be billed month-on-month:
- Buddy Lite – S$68/month*
- Buddy Basic – S$99/month*
- Buddy Plus – S$125/month*
Or save 20% if you choose to be billed annually:
- Buddy Lite – S$55/month*
- Buddy Basic – S$80/month*
- Buddy Plus – S$99/month*
For the detailed list of services included in each plan, please check out our pricing page for more information.
*Important Note: The above subscription plans are applicable for non-eCommerce WordPress websites only. If you have an eCommerce website or are looking for a customised package, please send us your requirements and we will email a customised quote to you within 48 hours.
Registration & Billing
How do I sign up?
- Choose your preferred plan and click the button to purchase.
- Follow onscreen instructions to make payment (you will be prompted to create a PayPal account if you do not already have one).
- Provide us with your details in our online form, then click Submit. That’s it!
- Our team will get in touch with you via email to finalise the website handover details 🙂
What payment methods do you accept?
Must I have a PayPal account to sign up?
When will I be billed every month?
Your billing cycle is determined based on the day that you sign up with us.
For example, if you signed up on 15th October, your next payment will be deducted on 15th November, and the next on 15th December, and so on.
Can I switch plans along the way?
Does WebBuddy services cover all kinds of CMS websites?
Does your maintenance service cover all kinds of WordPress websites?
Our pre-designed maintenance packages are applicable for non-eCommerce WordPress websites only (non-eCommerce means you are not selling things on your website).
I have an eCommerce WordPress website. Can WebBuddy help to maintain?
What are content updates?
By content updates, does it mean WebBuddy can help me to write content?
How many content update requests can I send each month?
- For customers on the Buddy Basic plan, you can send us up to 2 update requests* every month.
- For customers on the Buddy Plus plan, you can send us up to 4 update requests* every month.
*Useful tip: Each update request can include multiple content changes.
How do I submit an update request to WebBuddy?
How long do I have to wait for my website content to be updated?
We will complete all updates within 48 hours of receiving your request (once all required information has been duly provided by the requestor).
In the event that there is incomplete information received, we will deliver the updates within 48 hours from the time that we receive all required information from you.
What do security strengthening measures include?
What is malware and why is it important to check for it?
What does a full-site backup mean?
I don't have a website currently. Can WebBuddy create a website for me?
Ready To Get Started?
Follow our 3-step process to sign up online. It's simple and fuss-free.
WebBuddy is all about supporting small business owners to remove the ongoing frustrations that you face in website maintenance matters. We put our hearts into taking care of your company websites so that you can make time for the more important things. We believe in running our business with a human touch and we aspire to build WebBuddy into a brand that all our customers deeply trust. Read More.
Copyright © 2020 WebBuddy LLP. All rights reserved.